Fruits That are Good for Skin: 6 Most Powerfull
In general, almost all foods have some attribute that benefits our skin. If we want to have healthy skin, we need to know what nutrients that most benefit our skin, among them are vitamins A, C and E, along with other compounds like collagen, subcutaneous fat, polyphenols and water. Many foods are beneficial to skin health, because of this, this post is dedicate to the 6 Fruits That are good for skin.
To have a smooth skin and youthful appearance, we must add to our daily diet the right foods at a rate that could favor our skin so that it can be the best appearance. Fruits are our best allies to achieve an improvement and here I include those 6 fruits that are good for skin:
6. In sixth place are nuts which despite being a nut are loaded with polyphenols which are molecules with high antioxidant activity. They are also rich in omega 3 and 9 which bring great benefits to your skin and avoid the appearance of under eye bags also help reduce LDL blood cholesterol, help to increase arterial elasticity and prevent clot formation, thereby reducing the risk of coronary diseases and hypertension. Besides these fatty acids prevent other diseases such as Alzheimer’s, depression and multiple sclerosis.
5. Fifth watermelon stands our friend which is a fruit that contains a lot of water. This helps your skin look hydrated and with good brightness. Furthermore this fruit acts as diuretic helping to eliminate toxins from the body that can give bad appearance to the skin.
4. The peach thanks to its high content of vitamin A and carotene helps give skin a great look, also protects of the negative effects of UV rays. It is recommended for people with oily skin.
3. In third place stands our friend the handle, which is a fruit that contains high levels of vitamin A and other carotenoids, which help prevent the harmful effects of UV skin damage. It also has large amounts of vitamin C which enhances further the skin benefit. Thanks to its high content of vit. A is also ideal for people with oily skin.
2. Secondly That the fruits are good for skin are our friends where citrus lemon, orange, lime and grapefruit are included. These fruits are known to bring many benefits to our health. Our body can not synthesize vitamin C, so we consume in our daily diet. The main benefit is to prevent scurvy that a type of skin disease that is caused by lack of vitamin C are fruits that contain lots of water, which helps in hydration and the elimination of toxins from the body.
Citrus fruits also provide other benefits: They have high antioxidant activity due to its large supply of vitamin C, therefore it is recommended for athletes, who experience increased cellular oxidation. It helps our immune system defend our body against pathogens, especially the flu. Some scientists suggest that contribute to the prevention of cataracts, hypertension and deafness. The mineral salts contribute to detoxify the body, eliminating harmful and improve the appearance of skin substances, so the recommended for smokers.
They also help reduce levels of bad cholesterol. They were also attributed anti-inflammatory and anticoagulant properties. Pectin obtained from the peel is rich in galactoside, waste compounds have shown positive results in cancer control. They are used in aromatherapy to avoid anxiety and reduce stress.
1. At the top of our count come the Berries, these fruits are considered as the best Fruits for your skin. The berries of all types such as blueberries, cranberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries are full of beneficial substances not only for the skin but for your whole body. The berries contain a cocktail containing phytochemicals that have been shown to bring numerous beneficial to health.
Thanks to its vitamins and polyphenols help to give a younger, hydrated and shiny appearance to the skin. They are also ideal for hair and especially for night vision. Also with citrus fruits are best contribute to the healing of the skin. They have many other properties including: Help prevent degenerative diseases of the nervous system such as Alzheimer’s and senile dementia.
They help prevent and treat diabetes. The berries are sweet, but not the kind of sweet to be sent to people with diabetes running. “Because they come with fiber, which can be used in a diabetic diet as a serving of fruit. Polyphenols enhance heart health and lower blood pressure. They help control weight and thanks to its high content of phytochemicals help prevent and treat various types of cancer, especially colon cancer.
It should be noted that in addition there are other fruits Foods That are good for skins.
As fruit, many vegetables containing high levels of vit. A and other vitamins that are beneficial to the skin, including tomatoes and carrots, as well as other onions, garlic, broccoli, cabbage and spinach. Besides other foods containing polyphenols as green tea and black chocolate they are beneficial to the skin. Within the fish proteins is especially salmon which contains a large amount of omega-3 and antioxidants like astaxanthin which is the most powerful antioxidant that is currently known. Do not forget to water which helps your skin look hydrated during the day 8 glasses are recommended. Thank you for your comments.